Aside from factory workers, pharmacist, and chefs, who suffer from blisters and foot pain due to their work demands, we also have our nurses and health care agents that play a vital role in our society. Having been working in a busy hospital or a healthcare facility in a maximum of 12 hours, standing up on their feet all day long, enduring the long hours of shifts and operations, is truly a tiring yet rewarding job. Having this kind of profession definitely needs at least a comfortable shoes that will aid them to feel less fatigued and stressed from work. Here are some of the best nursing shoes that are must haves because of their durability and reliability. Interestingly, all of them appear on the list of the best shoes for nurses on the popular site Nursing Shoes Center: http://www.nursingshoescenter.com/best/
1. Dansko Pro XP
- With outstanding arch support and legendary comfort, roomy toe box and anti-fatigue rocker bottom
- Most Dansko shoes have the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), and many styles are slip-resistant.
- Awarded with the “Plus Award” in the Women’s Comfort category eight times from Footwear Plus Magazine
- Comes with 24 colors to choose from: Bronze medallion, brown, silver ornate patent, burgundy textured and black oiled to name just a few.
It is a shoe that is extremely comfortable, having beautiful colors. It can be used for over 12 hours straight which makes it very dependable. Using these shoes makes your legs and feet feel less fatigued than with other shoes. It does look and fit great that’s why the expectations have been met. You can call it a Lifesaver in the OR.
2. Nurse Mates Libby
- It has a removable pillow top insole, padded instep collar and is a full grain leather upper
- Seven other colors: gray flower, white, black flower, black, sand snake, teal and starry night black
Just the right shoes for any nurse or nursing student. These are so comfy, pro and efficient. These shoes make you feel like you’re not wearing anything. They fit perfectly, so you don’t have to worry about your foot slipping out. Feel no pain at all after wearing it for long hours.
No dripping while raining because it is well fitted.
3. Alegria Women’s Paloma Flat
- It is naturally breathable leather insole with built-in arch support
- A footbed designed to form the natural shape of your feet for long-lasting convenience. Rocker outsole also boosts proper posture.
- Stable Flat bottom maximizes the floor contact for increased stability.
- Having 4.4 out of 5 stars. This is the highest customer review rating among the other shoes stated above
You can choose among 77 designs of this kind. Iris, totally cellular, winter garden, and medieval are some of the adorable designs to name just a few.
- Alegria shoes didn’t worsen my condition, wearing it for two months didn’t cure me, but it kept me from getting worse. It is indeed worth the price. Innersole is removable and more cushioned can be found in the sole.
- It gives continuous support for a nurse like me and doesn’t aggravate my back and or my toe.
As you can see, all of the above mentioned shoes could be a great choice worth considering.